If my decisiveness causes divisiveness, then come what may because I've lived too much of my life in the gray.







Sunday, January 30, 2011

     There are 2 things I've learned NOT to do when I'm feeling dark, dubious, or misunderstood.  If it's about my own family, don't talk it over with other family because forgetting "ain't" as easy as forgiving.  Second, don't eat into oblivion because being fatter tomorrow is doubly bad.                                
     Do I call up an old friend?  Do I meet up with a new friend?  Do I seek counsel of a wise friend?  Truth is unless the timing is perfect for both parties, I quickly become a burden to those who have their own.  Plus, I've seen God stand in the way of any earthly conversation when I'm skirting around the obvious source of direction.                                                                                                                                                        
     Tonight, I'm glad to sip on the hot cocoa Miranda made for me, and her, then pick up that Book that'll never steer me wrong, while Madalynn covered in measlelike spots with scarlet red cheeks sleeps with "Mama". 

No comments:

Post a Comment