If my decisiveness causes divisiveness, then come what may because I've lived too much of my life in the gray.







Wednesday, May 18, 2011

There's Something More

     I get the distinct feeling that someone in particular enjoys putting inflammatory "observations" out and the reactions that ensue.  I'm beginning to wonder if he has a "perverted" view of a woman's body and the use of it.  No worries that I can really single him out because I'm "running up" on this kind of man pretty regularly, some even claiming "the faith" and taking for granted what/who they already have. 
     You're saying that using each other is mutually beneficial?  You say my version hasn't worked that well for me?  I'd say that it has been less than ideal, painstaking actually, but worth it.  Eroticism seems optimal, but there is better to be found - when it combines with the soul of a woman.  Taking from each other is reversed to giving of each other.  This means laying your heart out on a table and risking it being ravaged but innately hoping that just one person might embrace it - take it and treat it as her own, which is also worrisome because that person might not hold enough regard for her own heart.
     When you're old though, you'll have grown tired of the using game and might not like the "alone" in your aging, wishing the perfect/logical world you created hadn't been impenetrable, that real love is out there somewhere and that it begins with the One who created it.

No comments:

Post a Comment